The site owner takes the protection of your personal data very seriously. We will treat your data as confidential and in compliance with applicable data protection regulations and this privacy statement.
Controller and data protection officer
The controller pursuant Art. 4 para 7 of the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) is NATULIS GROUP AG, Hackesches Quartier, Litfaß-Platz 2, 10178 Berlin, telephone: +49 30 20 45 61 70, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
The data protection officer can be reached under the above address and under email@example.com.
Scope and purposes of collection of data
In case you are visiting our website, we will collect the following data:
- IP address of the visitor’s terminal device;
- date and time of access to the website;
- URL of the website accessed by the visitor;
- the website the visitor is referring from (referrer-URL);
- the used browser and operating system as well as the name of the access provider;
We will use the collected data for the following purposes:
- to guarantee a smooth establishing of connection to the website;
- to guarantee a comfortable use of the website by visitors;
- to analyse the security and stability of the system; and
- to administrate the website.
We are processing these data in accordance with Art. 6 para 1 sentence 1 lit. f) GDPR. Our legitimate interest results from the above purposes of processing.
The collected data will be erased after the visit of our website unless we are subject to a legal retention obligation (e.g. for telecommunications data retention) or you have given your explicit consent to retain your data. In case we retain your data because of a legal retention obligation, the data will be erased once the retention period has expired.
Transmission of data
We will generally not transmit the data collected upon your visit of our website to third parties. We will, in exceptional cases, transmit data to third parties in case one of the following applies:
- you have given your explicit consent for the transmission of data pursuant Art. 6 para 1 sentence 1 lit. a) GDPR;
- the transmission is legally permitted and necessary to perform a contractual relationship you are party to in pursuant Art. 6 para 1 sentence 1 lit. b) GDPR;
- we are legally obligated to transmit your data pursuant Art. 6 para 1 sentence 1 lit. c) GDPR;
- the transmission is necessary to establish, exercise or defense of legal claims except where such interest is overridden by your interest in not having your data transmitted.
Your rights as data subject
With regard to your personal data collected by us, you have the following rights against us:
- the right to claim access to the processed data pursuant Art. 15 GDPR. In particular, to claim access to: the purposes of processing, the categories of personal data, the categories of recipients to whom the personal data have been or will be disclosed, the envisaged period for which the personal data will be stored, the existence of the right to request from us rectification or erasure of personal data, to object to such processing, where the personal data are not collected from the data subject, any available information as to their source, the existence of automated decision-making, including profiling and, at least in those cases, meaningful information about the logic involved;
- the right to obtain from us without undue delay the rectification of inaccurate personal data concerning you pursuant Art. 16 GDPR;
- the right to withdraw your given consent at any time pursuant Art. 7 para 3 GDPR. As a consequence, further processing of the personal data will not be permitted. The withdrawal of consent will not affect the lawfulness of processing based on consent before its withdrawal;
- the right to claim the erasure of personal data concerning you pursuant Art. 17 GDPR, unless the processing of the data is necessary for exercising the right of freedom of expression and information, for compliance with a legal obligation, for reasons of public interest or for the establishment, exercise or defense of legal claims;
- the right toobtain from us restriction of processing pursuant Art. 18 GDPR in case you contest the accuracy of the personal data, the processing is unlawful and you oppose the erasure of the personal data and request the restriction of their use instead, we no longer need the personal data for the purposes of the processing, but you need them for the establishment, exercise or defense of legal claims, or you have objected to processing pursuant to Art. 21 GDPR;
- the right to receive the personal data which you have provided to us, in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format and the right to claim transmission of those data to another controller pursuant Art. 20 GDPR;
- in case data is processed due to legitimate interests pursuant Art. 6 para 1 lit. f) GDPR, the right to object, on grounds relating to your particular situation, at any time to processing of personal data concerning you pursuant Art. 21 GDPR. Where personal data is processed for direct marketing purposes, you have the right to object at any time to processing of personal data concerning you for such marketing, we will immediately stop the processing activity. In order to exercise this objection right, an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org is sufficient; and
- the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority of your habitual residence or of our business seat pursuant Art. 77 GDPR.
This policy statement dates from May 2018. The current version of the privacy statement is visible on www.natulis.de/privacy at any time.eeeeeeeeee